I honestly have no idea, sorry. That’s such a broad question, because the amount of money you could make would vary SO greatly depending on which city/state/country you live in, whether you work at a more upscale gentlemans club or a more chilled out bar style club, I mean there’s just so many variables. I’ve also never waitressed so I am by no means even slightly clued in on the subject. Sorry I can’t be of more help! x
Not that I know of, unfortunately!
I’m pretty sure I want to move to LA. It’s something that is going to involve a lot of effort and stress and also require a great deal of money, but something inside me tells me that it’s right and I need to do this. Not everyone has the opportunities in life that I do, and this feels like one that I can’t let slip by.
In Australia, even though I am all but done with stripping other than a few more appearances for Penthouse under my Pet of the Year contract, I feel like “stripper” is a shadow I will struggle to move forward from. My ability to achieve any great success in a more mainstream field is limited, because far too many people here will always see me as “a stripper”. In LA, nobody gives a fuck, and I feel like I can move on with life and pursue other things without that haunting me and holding me back. Don’t get me wrong, if it wasn’t for stripping I certainly would not be in the position I am in now, but eventually it becomes time to move the fuck on and start a new chapter.
I really do believe that I can be successful in LA as a DJ and a model. I have the drive, I have the contacts to get me started, and I have the “busty blonde Aussie” thing going for me that always makes things easier over here.
In mid-September the next Australian Penthouse Pet of the Year will be crowned and I will be done with stripping hopefully for good. I want to have my DJing skills at a point where I am confident to accept regular gigs by that point, and I want to put the wheels in motion to start working on acquiring a US working visa with an immigration lawyer the second I’m back in Australia.
I already feel so at home here and there’s really nothing keeping me in Australia past September. I just hope I am brave enough to make the leap and do this.
To stay in LA forever.
So fucking happy to be back here. Come follow me on Instagram if you wanna see my holiday pics :)
hay gurl what yo name is? i wanna get wit u!
- Been crowned Australian Penthouse Pet of the Year
- Holidayed in the USA twice (soon to be three times!)
- Travelled across the majority of Australia and been paid for it.
- Appeared on my very own skateboard.
- Hosted the Sydney Tattoo and Body Art Expo.
- Almost entirely quit stripping, other than a few upcoming interstate appearances.
- Formed the most solid, trusting, awesome group of girlfriends I could have ever dreamed of having.
- Overcome my deep-set phobia of singing in front of people and recorded vocals on a dance track (to be released in the next few months)
- Started DJing (REALLY need to focus on this and get serious about it!!!)
- Done countless magazine, radio, website, etc interviews and appearances.
- Been paid to party at so many awesome events.
- Developed emotional attachments to too many boys who weren’t worth it, but ultimately stayed single.
- Changed in SO many ways, especially over the last six months. I am a very, very different person now to what I was a year ago and I like this person much better.
- Done a whole bunch of other cool shit that isn’t coming to mind during this random moment of reflection and appreciation haha. I’m living a pretty crazy life… it has its ups and downs, for sure, but when I really look at it, I guess I’m pretty lucky.
My account got deleted -_- I started a new one but it’s more personal, less boobs, so it’s not quite as enticing for most people. I am enjoying it more though, without all the nasty comments on every photo. The new one is @DarthLux
Haha to be honest I’m probably not the best person to ask this question as I’m not particularly good at growing much body hair to begin with. I’m naturally very fair and grow very little hair other than what’s on my head, and the minimal body hair that I do have is very thin and blonde. I’ve never had a wax anywhere other than my eyebrows, I just shave once every two weeks or so. Haha I guess I am quite lucky in that regard!
I will try :) I’m really bad at organisation and scheduling myself haha so I tend to just hop online whenever the mood takes me but I will try to get some chats scheduled in at specific times next week!
I am SO excited, I think it’s going to be an amazing night!!!
Thanks :) But haha no, I don’t really consider it porn, or at the very most it could be classed as softcore. I mean, I get naked on webcam, but I don’t do any penetration and I don’t pleasure myself (be it fake or not). I guess the line gets quite blurry there as to what counts as porn and what doesn’t, but my personal comfort level ends at nudity. Sex and orgasms are something I will always keep for my personal, private life :)