Sydney friends, I will be heading your way early March to make a very special guest appearance at the Sydney Tattoo & Body Art Expo. Stay tuned for more information, and in the meantime add their Facebook page for more updates!
*Eating wings and chilli fries while watching the superbowl at hooters
*Going to a lakers game
*Experiencing an American valentines day
*Going to universal studios
*Going to see peep show and have a meet and greet with Holly Madison
*Road tripping to vegas
*Partying ect ect ect :D
FIVE SLEEEEPS. SO excited!!!
It’s funny how I never get REALLY excited about an overseas trip until I start actually planning out the smaller details. Given that I’m the world’s most unorganised and flighty person, this time it’s only six days out from boarding the plane and we’re only just looking at accommodation, lol. At this point I’ve put more thought into what bar food I want to eat while watching the Superbowl than where we’re going to be sleeping!
It’s going to be such an epic trip. My fourth visit to the USA :) I’m so excited to…
- Kick off our trip by arriving on Superbowl Sunday! Going to buy some Patriots gear and watch the game in a bar.
- Eat a million tacos and deep fried jalapenos with queso dip at Cabo Cantina on Sunset
- FINALLY make my first visit to Disneyland.
- IN N OUT BURGER
- Drink overpriced vodkas at Bar Marmont and feel like a rockstar
- Buy EVERYTHING at Victoria’s Secret (because the 40+ g-strings I already have from there from previous trips aren’t enough, haha)
- EAT ALL OF THE BACONS
- Vegas. Enough said.
Aaahhhh I’m so so pumped for everything. So much shopping. So much food. So much fun :)
I actually can’t really remember exactly how long I had to take off training after my surgery to be honest. I think it was a couple of weeks, and then I went back to light stuff like exercise bike etc… I think it was about six to eight weeks before I was brave enough to try any upper body weights again though! But yeah, if you just try to eat well while you recover, you should be fine :)
Final Fantasy VII… hence the sleeve :)